- 1.1 Loop is a community platform that connects Citizens with Space Partners to find and book Spaces directly between one another. Listings, created by Space Partners, are made available for booking via the Service.
registration of an account for the Service, as described in clause 4.1
a user who signs-up for the Service and completes Account Registration successfully
one or more free days of access to a Space that are credited to a Citizen’s account
a Space made available for booking via the Service
the term as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
the policy described in clause 5.1
the Loop online community platform that connects Citizens with Space Partners for the purposes of booking Spaces directly between one another, available at https://loop.space and any other websites, applications or portals operated by us for such purposes from time to time
commercial property, work space, meeting space, desk space and any other spaces or property(ies) made available by Space Partners for booking by Citizens via the Service
a user who signs up for the Service, completes Account Registration successfully and creates a Listing
Space Partner Terms
as described in clause 3.4
any sales taxes, value added taxes, goods and services taxes, transient occupancy taxes, tourist or other visitor taxes, accommodation or lodging taxes, fees that a party may be required by law to collect and remit to governmental agencies, and other similar municipal, state, federal and national indirect or other withholding and personal or corporate income taxes
as described in clause 7.1
- 3.1 The Service is operated by Loop Global Pte. Ltd (“we”, “us” or “our”). We are registered in Singapore under company number 201604814D and have our registered office at 25A Kreta Ayer Road, Singapore 088993.
- 3.2 We do not own or operate Spaces and we are not a party to any agreements entered into between Space Partners and Citizens. Our role is limited to the provision of the Service and we do not act as broker, agent or insurer for bookings. We do not own, sell, resell, furnish, provide, rent, re-rent, manage and/or control properties. We have no control over Spaces or the conduct of Citizens, Space Partners or other Service users.
- 3.6 Nothing in the Applicable Terms is intended to, or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between any of the parties, constitute any party the agent of another party, or authorise any party to make or enter into any commitments for or on behalf of any other party. You shall not without our prior written approval do anything to create the impression that you are endorsed by, partnering with, or acting on behalf of us or for our benefit.
- 4.1 To make full use of the Service you must register via the Service, either by inputting login details via the Service or by using a third party login, for example, your Facebook login.
- 4.2 You make the following commitments to us:
- 4.2.1 the account registration information you make available to us will be true and accurate and you will not create an account on anyone else’s behalf;
- 4.2.2 you will create one account only (this means that if your account is disabled or suspended by us you will not create another account);
- 4.2.3 you will keep your contact information up-to-date at all times;
- 4.2.4 you will not permit anyone else to log into your account and you will not share your user credentials (other than where you are a company or other organisation, in which case you may share your user credentials within your company or organisation solely for business purposes);
- 4.2.5 you will not do anything to jeopardise the security of your account;
- 4.2.6 you will not transfer your account;
- 4.2.7 if you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user ID or password, you must promptly change the relevant details;
- 4.2.8 you will immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your account; and
- 4.2.9 you take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your account, whether or not you have authorised them.
- 4.3 We reserve the right to deny or change your user ID in appropriate circumstances, for example in response to a complaint that your user ID infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights.
- 4.4 If you use a third party login to create your account with us, you make the following representations to us:
- 4.4.1 you are entitled to disclose your third party account details to us and/or permit us access to your third party account, as applicable, in accordance with all applicable third party terms and conditions;
- 4.4.2 we will not be subject to any usage restrictions or liability for charges imposed by any of your third party service providers;
- 4.4.4 you understand that your relationship with your third party service providers is governed solely by your arrangements with them and not with us.
- 4.5 If you are a Citizen and you make a booking via the Service, you are responsible for making and will make all payments due, as described in the Listing, together with any Taxes.
- 4.6 If you are a Citizen and you are credited with Free Days, you may use these to make a booking via the Service. Citizens may not use part of a Free Day to make a booking. Free days are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Additional conditions may apply to Citizens’ use of Free Days, as notified via the Service, and Citizens agree that their use of such Free Days will be subject to such conditions.
- 4.7 You may cancel a booking and seek a refund in accordance with the cancellation policy, if any, as described in each Listing.
- 4.8 Bookings may be cancelled by Space Partners no later than 24 hours prior to the time at which the Citizen becomes entitled to access the applicable Space pursuant to a booking. Interaction between Citizens and Space Partners
- 4.9 We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of information contained on the Service nor that the identity information on Citizens and Space Partners is accurate. Citizens, Space Partners and Spaces are independent of us and we provide no endorsement of any Citizens, Space Partners or Spaces.
- 4.10 Citizens are responsible for leaving the Space in the same condition it was in on arrival. As a Citizen, you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals whom you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the Space. If a Space Partner claims otherwise and provides evidence of damage including but not limited to photographs, you agree to pay the cost of repair or replacement.
- 4.11 A booking is a licence granted by the Space Partner to the Citizen to enter and use the Space for the limited duration of the booking subject to the agreement between Citizen and Space Partner. Space Partners may eject Citizens who do not vacate a Space at the end of the agreed period.
- 4.12 Citizens agree to comply with any policies and procedures notified to them by Space Partners in connection with use of a Space.
- 4.13 Whilst any damages, claims and/or complaints in relation to the use of Spaces is a matter between Citizens and Space Providers, you agree, if requested by us, to cooperate with and assist us in good faith, and to provide us with such information and take such actions as may be reasonably requested by us, in connection with any damage claims or other complaints or claims made in relation to a Listing.
Reviews and feedback
- 4.14 If such functionality is made available on the Service, Citizens and Space Partners may submit ratings and feedback on one another on completion of a mutual transaction via the Service. Ratings and feedback will be visible to all Service users, subject only to moderation by us in our sole discretion.
Third party links
- 4.15 The Service may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We do not endorse any such websites or resources.
- 6.6.1 You may not use the Service:
- 126.96.36.199 in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- 188.8.131.52 in any way that damages our reputation;
- 184.108.40.206 to offer Spaces you do not own or have sufficient permission to use or in breach of lease agreement or similar;
- 220.127.116.11 in any way that is fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect;
- 18.104.22.168 to contract with Service users independent of the Service or otherwise circumvent your obligations pursuant to the Applicable Terms;
- 22.214.171.124 for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm other users in any way;
- 126.96.36.199 to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Applicable Terms;
- 188.8.131.52 to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- 184.108.40.206 to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, automated scripts or any other harmful programs or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- 6.6.2 You also agree:
- 220.127.116.11 not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Service in contravention of the provisions of the Applicable Terms; and
- 18.104.22.168 not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- (i) any part of the Service;
- (ii) any equipment or network on which the Service is stored;
- (iii) any software used in the provision of the Service; or
- (iv) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- 7.1 You own all of the content and information you provide to us, upload to the Service, provide pursuant to clause 4.4 or otherwise make available to us (“Your Content”).
- 7.2 You give us the following permission: you grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free licence to use, view, access, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast and otherwise exploit Your Content, but we will only do so in order to provide the Service and any related services to you.
- 7.3 You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for Your Content. You represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all Your Content or you have all rights, licences, consents and releases that are necessary to grant us the permissions set out in clause 7.2, above, and (ii) our use of Your Content will not infringe any third party’s rights or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- 7.4 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in and to the Service. We are licensee of all Your Content and owner or licensee of all other material published on the Service. Such material is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- 7.5 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Service must always be acknowledged.
- 7.6 You must not use any part of the content on the Service for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- 8.1 You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any Your Content as well as to its whole. Your Content must:
- 8.1.1 be accurate (where they state facts); and
- 8.1.2 be genuinely held (where they state opinions). Your Content must not:
- 8.1.3 contain any material which is defamatory of any person; 8.1.4 contain any material which is obscene, offensive, seditious, hateful or inflammatory;
- 8.1.5 promote sexually explicit material;
- 8.1.6 promote violence;
- 8.1.7 promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- 8.1.8 infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- 8.1.9 be likely to deceive any person;
- 8.1.10 be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- 8.1.11 promote any illegal activity;
- 8.1.12 be threatening, abuse or invade another person’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- 8.1.13 be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- 8.1.14 be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- 8.1.15 give the impression that it emanates from us, if this is not the case; or
- 8.1.16 advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse. We will determine, in our sole discretion, whether there has been a breach of the content standards set out in this clause 8 and we may take such action as we deem appropriate in the event of such a breach.
- 9.1 We do not guarantee that the Service or any content available via the Service will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Service for business and operational reasons.
- 9.2 You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Service through your account and/or your internet connection are aware of the Applicable Terms and that they comply with them.
- 9.3 Failure to comply with the Applicable Terms constitutes a material breach and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- 9.3.1 immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Service; 9.3.2 immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any of Your Content;
- 9.3.3 immediate, temporary or permanent disabling of your user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us;
- 9.3.4 the issue of a warning to you;
- 9.3.5 legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- 9.3.6 further legal action against you; and
- 9.3.7 disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- 9.4 The responses described in clause 9 are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- 10.1 We do not seek to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We do not seek to limit or exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by us or our employees or agents. We do not seek to limit or exclude liability to the extent any applicable laws and regulations preclude or prohibit any limitation or exclusion of liability.
- 10.2 Subject to clause 10.1, our total aggregate liability to you arising in connection with the Applicable Terms shall not exceed the amounts retained by us from you during the twelve (12) month period prior to the event giving rise to the liability.
- 10.3 Subject to clause 10.1, we are not responsible (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) for:
- 10.3.1 any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage;
- 10.3.2 loss of business, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill;
- 10.3.3 losses not caused by our breach;
- 10.3.4 your use of a third party login to create your account with us;
- 10.3.5 ratings and reviews between Citizens and Space Partners;
- 10.3.6 communication or arrangements between Citizens and Space Partners;
- 10.3.7 actions taken in response to breaches of the Applicable Terms;
- 10.3.8 content provided by Citizens and Space Partners;
- 10.3.9 references or links to third party websites or resources on the Service and all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources or the content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources;
- 10.3.10 the accuracy or completeness of Listings or other information contained on the Service;
- 10.3.11 subject to applicable law, the accuracy of identity information of Citizens and Space Partners;
- 10.3.12 the condition, legality or suitability of any Spaces and any liability related to Listings or Spaces;
- 10.3.13 interactions or communication between Citizens and Space Partners; and
- 10.3.14 failure to provide the Service or to meet any of our obligations under this Agreement where such failure is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control which prevents us from providing the Service or fulfilling any of our other obligations under the Applicable Terms. A “cause beyond our reasonable control” includes but is not limited to fire, flood, storm, riot, civil disturbance, war, nuclear accident, terrorist activity and acts of God.
- 11.1 You agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold us and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with:
- 11.1.1 your access to or use of the Service or your violation of the Applicable Terms;
- 11.1.2 Your Content;
- 11.1.3 your (i) interaction with any other user, (ii) booking of a Space, or (iii) creation of a Listing; and
- 11.1.4 if you are a Citizen, the use of a Space by you or individuals whom you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the Space, including but not limited to any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of your use of a Space.
Transfer of Applicable Terms
- 12.1 You may not assign or transfer the Applicable Terms without our prior consent in writing. We may wish to transfer our rights or obligations or sub-contract our obligations under the Applicable Terms to another legal entity. You agree that we may do so provided that:
- 12.1.1 this will not adversely affect the standard of Service you receive; and
Third party rights
- 12.2 The Applicable Terms are between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any provisions of the Applicable Terms.
- 12.3 Each of the paragraphs of any Applicable Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- 12.4 If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under the Applicable Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
Feedback and Notices
- 12.5 We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Service. You may submit Feedback by emailing us at [email protected] or through the ‘Contact’ section via the Service. Any notices required to be served under the Applicable Terms should be sent by email to [email protected]
- 12.6 The Applicable Terms represent the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Service and supersede and extinguish all previous or contemporaneous oral or written agreements and understandings between the us in respect of the Service. In entering into the Applicable Terms, you agree that you have not relied on and will have no remedy in respect of any representations made by us other than as set out in the Applicable Terms. Nothing in this clause
- 12.6 shall limit or exclude liability for fraud.
- 12.7 The Applicable Terms (and any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Applicable Terms (including without limitation any alleged breach, or challenge to the validity or enforceability, of the Applicable Terms or any provision hereof)) will be subject to the laws of Singapore.
- 12.8 Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Applicable Terms, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore. The governing law of the arbitration agreement shall be Singapore law. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator.